+31 659 109 226
+86 186 116 773 15
Outside HagenHorst is quitely situated in the forests of Wassenaar. The villa was built in 1922 for the family Sijthoff and from 1950 to 1981, the villa was used as a Catholic orphanage. Since 1981 in use as hotel, conference house, event location and language institute.
Layout: Driveway, entrance, hall, reception area, lift, cozy dining room suitable for 48 persons with cozy fireplace and bar; the hall are 3 flexible functional rooms; professional cooking kitchen and scullery.
Beautiful stairs to the first floor or use the elevator: landing, study / office, both on the left and the right is a long corridor with 12 rooms each with private bathroom and balcony.
On the second floor, the attic, there is a conference hall and another nine rooms with private bathroom.
Basement: spacious hallway, there are 3 toilets, large storage room with natural light and outside stairs, as well as four storage rooms and equipment room.
* Quiet location in woodland with private park of over 2.5 hectares. Easy access to the main roads.
* The villa is fairly well maintained with modern simple bathroom. Adjustments to the requirements of the times are necessary, depending on the future use.
* There are between 50 and 65 parking spaces available on site.
* Around the villa terrace and garden with the forest at the back.
* Extra plot. On a plot of approximately 2,000 sqm it is allowed to build a detached villa. The asking price will be increased by € 950,000, =.